Attachments

• IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 217
  • Sponsors (?)

If I ever won the lotto for $1billion bucks and wiped my asses with $100 bills, id buy a $75k brand new fox.

But even if I'm well off, if I'm spending $75k on a mustang, it's gonna be a GT350R or something along those lines....not a fox that will just blend into the scenery.

If you parked that fox next to mine, my wife wouldn't see a difference at all.

Reactions: 3 users
Again,..the whole thing p isses me off. Who buys a running car new,..never takes any of the dealer stickers and prep items off, and then parks it?.............For 30 years?????

These ass holes,....guys that collect and never drive a car are the reason that most here cannot afford a 1968 fastback mustang.
Now, even the 89LX of yesterday (that could barely bring north of 12k in mint cond just a few years ago) is now somehow worth 5-6 times that?

Go ahead,..look the other way while people that fill Morton buildings w/ trophies make the car that you drive now (and btch that it's such a pain in the ass to keep running) just as impossible to own as a 1968-1/2 428 CJ car.

Now I'm not knocking owning multiple cars,....If I had a ten car capacity building and the discretionary income to buy some of my favs,..I'd have several........And on any given day I'd go out to that building, open the door, get in one and drive it, Because it is after all a CAR. Then on another day, the next time something different. If I didn't like driving one, I'd sell it as opposed to letting it sit and get dusty,..(Cause then I'd have to employ a custodian to dust it off for me). There'd be no dealer showroom specials,....no cars w/ 19 miles on them...no trophies to show who ever it is that's impressed with that to...
If you just need to collect a car that you never intend to drive.........
upload_2017-1-19_6-33-18.png

There's still a buttload of actual TOYS out there that you can put on a shelf in your living room,...Morton building not required.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users