Good Machine/rebuild Shop Near Atlanta

• Sponsors (?)

Best of luck. I've talked to a few which had little to no good knowledge. Only one I've heard of (haven't talked to) that is good is Goza in Acworth... but be warned pricey, pricey, pricey.

Thanks. I've talked to them once and heard the same things about high expense. We didn't get into specifics but he claimed he could reach my goal of 350ish HP for around $2500. I was assuming that included parts but maybe it didn't. I got a higher quote from a guy in Cartersville.

@philly4lyfe Have you talked to Advanced Machine Shop in Acworth they are significantly cheap and right down the street from Goza. He wasn't to knowledgeable about the aspect of motor building, maybe it was more of him trying to stay within my budget. I had a small budget and he was suggesting using procomp heads :nonono:. Personally I would rather someone to tell me to save more money than put low quality crap on my motor and still ask 5K. If you're just looking at having machining done than he might be fine. There's also a company called scotts machine in Fayetteville, GA I hear they are decent.

Reactions: 1 user