Got me a parts car

CochinoFilipino

Founding Member
Jan 14, 2002
CA
So I gots me a donor car for my 67 vert. It's 68 that some dude put it into a side rail.
It's got a 5.0HO EFI conversion, AOD, 9" 3.50 limited slip, new 5 leaf spring packs, GW negative roll kit with the Tubular UCA, subframe connectors. Don't think they'll work with the vert though. Power Disc Brakes. A Maier tower brace (Although it seems that he had to notch the hood for the cross brace, don't know if I'm willing to do that) interior's good too. I'll be parting out the pieces I don't need.

I don't think links to geocities work so you might have to cut and paste the addresses:

Dash.JPG

disc.JPG

engine.comp.JPG

passside.JPG

Check it

• Sponsors (?)

Can't see the pics... I don't think Geocities allows remote linking. You'll have to host them somewhere else, or put a link to a Geocities website.

Anyway, it sounds like a great donor car. Lots of sweet parts there. Kinda a shame someone had to wreck what sounds like a nice car. Still, their loss, your gain. Out of curiousity, did you get a deal? How much was it?

If you cut and paste the address into the browser bar it you should be able to see the pics. I should come out alright once I sell off the extra parts. My friend has a '67 and is already eyeing some parts. I can't charge him though, he helps me out too much and I'm always drinking all his beer (Sam Adams aint cheap either).