got my 2010 gt

• Sponsors (?)

The 2010 quarter windows have changed. I contacted silverhorse racing because I wanted their louvers for my GT500 when it comes in, but I was told that they are slightly different. I had them on my 05 GT and loved em.

The 2010 quarter windows have changed. I contacted silverhorse racing because I wanted their louvers for my GT500 when it comes in, but I was told that they are slightly different. I had them on my 05 GT and loved em.

That sucks. I wanted to run Parnelli Jones Saleen c-pillar covers on a 2010+. :(

He said they are planning on making them for the 2010's but it will probably take awhile to engineer and re-tool their equipment. I know im buying a set the minute they become available.

Congrats on the new ride?

How many revs at 60 mph in 5th gear with the 3.73's? If I buy one of these cars I'd prefer the performance of the 3.73 but don't want a real busy engine at 70mph cruise speed.

Greg

Haven't paid attention at 60 but at 70mph in 5th gear I'm running right at 2K RPMS maybe 2100-2200 tops.

You know...after looking at it a few times, I think the thing that puts me off about the rear end isn't the style of the lights themselves, but the huge amount of space between the rear light panel and the edge of the lowe bumper. It makes the rear end look kind of long and frumpy. Not 100% sure if I hate it yet, but not 100% sure that I like it either?

1954650146_large.jpg