Got my FF on3performance turbo kit!

• Sponsors (?)

Man I am so glad to see what you have done since I have been gone. I cant wait to see the numbers you put down, you have always been ingenuitive

yea man its been along time!! what do you have now?

When do you plan on getting the fuel system in and getting it tuned???

soon... hopfully! i m hoping to odder the injectors and fuel pump with in the next week, then i still need the lines, fitting, and MAF:mad:

Redunculous....

Your cop neighbor is gonna love u even more with the sound if that monster ass turbo lol...Prolly better than your old cams rattling his windows out though lol

yea its alot quieter now! we haven't had any problem with him since...:D

you leave the n/a cams in it?

no, traded them in on a set of MHS stage 2 turbo cams

:fuss: More videos, the sneak was way too short.

full video's will be here soon, i got the aeromotive A1000 pump, sump for the tank and the 80lb injectors:D just need some lines and fitting

The hell is with psl and the wind? This vid and ryans vid of his cams sound like you both were recording in a wind tunnel lol

yea its always windy here! maybe it because were only 4 miles inland:shrug: and ryan house is about 1 mile inland!

full video's will be here soon, i got the aeromotive A1000 pump, sump for the tank and the 80lb injectors:D just need some lines and fitting

yea its always windy here! maybe it because were only 4 miles inland:shrug: and ryan house is about 1 mile inland!

Lol..im only about 2 miles inland and im not in a wind tunnel :srug:
Weird how the weather is so much different 3 hours away lol

I've been really wanting to get one of these on3 kits. I'm happy to hear you're so pleased with it, makes me a little more confident in buying one. Interested to see the tuned numbers. Looks like I just put a tubular k member kit on my mod list!