gts solarwing.....what does it look like!?

akastones

May 3, 2004
I was just wondering what peoples opinions are of the "gts solarwing II" that supposedly fits on the 2003-2004 mustangs. Every place I find a listing of it the picture used is "actual car not shown". So whats it look like on a mustang....anyone have any pictures? My main reason for looking into it is because I thought it would be a good way to cover up the blotchyness of my tinted dot matrix.

• Sponsors (?)

It's like a louver, kinda.

Or like the light shield that can be seen on some older trucks that sticks straight out over the windshield a couple inches.

I don't think they're very attractive. I also hate louvers on the newer stangs.

AP1995V6 said:
It's like a louver, kinda.

Or like the light shield that can be seen on some older trucks that sticks straight out over the windshield a couple inches.

I don't think they're very attractive. I also hate louvers on the newer stangs.

Gottcha. I don't think it woud look that good on a mustang. I like the louvers on the new mustangs, especially on the Machs.

akastones said:
My main reason for looking into it is because I thought it would be a good way to cover up the blotchyness of my tinted dot matrix.

I know what you mean about the DOT MATRIX looking like crap with the tint. I have see a cool way of getting around that without it looking like crap. Look into getting just a solid black vinyl strip. If the tint is dark enough, this will work.

I did have a solar wing on my 94, Ill see if i can find pics of it.

Chris