Guess The Numbers? :d

Last time I posted I made 253 hp 288 torq on motor and 322 hp and 403 torq on a 75 shot of spray with the bolt on's listed in my sig. This go around I should be finished up and back on the dyno by friday. Additional mods and changes are ceramic mac long tube headers, lethal performance o/r x-pipe, Steeda U/d pullies. I also changed my nitrous set up to be a little more stable this go around, last time I had no purge and no bottle heater and it was kinda cool that day so bottle pressure was 600ish. Also changed my wheels I'm running the Sve drag wheels from LMR so might've free'd up a little more drivetrain weight if it makes any difference on the dyno that I'm not sure of. I'm pretty anxious obviously but I would like to see some people with similar mods take a few guesses and what it will throw down. This will probably be my final mods for the rest of the year, in the process of building a new motor teksid block in the garage waiting on tax return to build the bottom end, haven't quite decided how deep i want my pockets to be on the top end.

• Sponsors (?)

Put the change in results for those that did care or we're curious to see the changes that the car made. I'm somewhat satisfied, I'm thrilled with what the motor made kinda disappointed in the torque loss on the spray.

dyno2.jpg
dyno.jpg