Guess what i just saw?

Roughdog

Jun 9, 2004
I was comming back from the dump and a Mustang goes by with 22' spinners so i end up behind him and the wheels are sticking out 2'-3' and you can see the spinners. Needless to say i wanted to put him in a bag and beat him with a stick. Anybody else seen anything like this?

• Sponsors (?)

Roughdog said:
I was comming back from the dump and a Mustang goes by with 22' spinners so i end up behind him and the wheels are sticking out 2'-3' and you can see the spinners. Needless to say i wanted to put him in a bag and beat him with a stick. Anybody else seen anything like this?
I call :bs: on this post.

Ghostalker said:
i saw a nice old 67' mustang, with a really weird blue paint job, and the UGLIEST huge chrome rims, they looked like chromed hubcaps...
oh wait, that was pimp my ride :bang:

That was one of the only nice pimped rides on that show. Don't know what you're talking about :shrug:.

my worst one i've seen was a nice 01 GT with simulated 18 inch spinners with low profile tires.... I took a closer look at it (in a parking lot), and it had 15 inch rims with hubcaps on them, but they went out to cover most of your tire giving you the idea this person has this actual thing. that is the only time i would ever consider putting something in a stangs gas tank to end its tortured life.....:(

stealthpony said:
i dont even think its possible to but 22's on a stang. is it?

of course it is possible. . . just give your stang a nice. . . oh let's say. . . . 3 inch lift or so, and alotta jimmy-rig'n. . oh and duck tape lots of duck tape. . . . and you could make it work. :D

Don't know about the 22's... with the world we live in i'd believe it though... seen some black guess drivin' around down here in the ghetto parts of miami with camaros and fire birds on 22's...lime green and all... i just threw up my gang signs and drove off.. :shrug:

aznzebra said:
i am usually never blatantly rude, or make fun of ppl's car at their face because its rude, but if i saw something like that, i'd roll down my window, extend my arm towards them, point my finger and start laughing super loud.

this comming from somebody with fiddy as his icon, laughing at some one with spinners.... :nonono: