Has anyone put a saleen body kit on???

happydood2 said:
im not sure i had a cervinis stalker front bumper before the saleen kit and i had the cobra fog lights on it and i took them of without checked where they lined up but i think it would look wierd with them on there if they do fit just my opinion
Try commas, periods, and complete sentences, not to be mean or anything. :nice: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

I haven't decided on the saleen decal yet. I don't plan on being to much of a poser though :flag: . I will have a supercharger and a few other mods done by the end of the summer(and I know EVERYONE says that, :D . I will post pictures and let you all know how the fiberglass kit goes. It should be a breeze to install, unless i get $hit shipped to me. :bang: has happened before. I'm confident in the company i ordered from though.

I really like the car happydood. My car is the same color and if i got flares for my side scoops,a different hood, and 98 tails, our cars would basically be twins... :nice:

happydood2, do you have a msn messanger account or hotmail account that i can email too? Since you've done this before i may come up with a few quick questions. also i would like to see more pics of your car if you have them. Thanks buddy.. :nice:

attachment.php

I will put your picture up for ya buddy. :nice:
:drool: