Hello From Bremerton

Robert Campbell

Active User
Aug 28, 2016
Hello,
I am 61 years old and bought my first stang in 1972 after watching "Bullitt". Grew up in a pro Chevy town and wanted to be different. Have owned many 1st gen Mustangs and Ford muscle cars. down to one 1967 stang in the barn and came here to seek knowledge on some of the newer stangs. Looks like an awesome site!!

Rob

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Rob, welcome to Stangnet.

Bullitt huh, can't blame you for loving mustangs there. Classic movie, chase seen and car.

We have subforums for each style of mustang here. If you want help with your '67, got to the general talk forum for classics.

You mentioned interest in some of the newer mustangs, you understand when you own a '67, that could mean a mustang II, right?

What other models interest you?

Post some pictures of your '67, we'd love to see it. Frankly, we're picture whores and want to see every mustang out there, given the chance.

Bullitt huh, can't blame you for loving mustangs there. Classic movie, chase seen and car.

We have subforums for each style of mustang here. If you want help with your '67, got to the general talk forum for classics.

You mentioned interest in some of the newer mustangs, you understand when you own a '67, that could mean a mustang II, right?

Post some pictures of your '67, we'd love to see it. Frankly, we're picture whores and want to see every mustang out there, given the chance.

I will try to post a pic or two

Hope this works!

DSCN3338.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

It worked!!!! YAAAAA!!!

DSCN6258.jpg

This is fun!!!!

DSCN5005.jpg

Are they both yours?
Funny you would ask. I sold the GT/CS last weekend. My wife and I have owned the "old school" custom 1967 Fastback since 1977. The GT/CS since 1989. That was an old picture of the GT/CS, and it had numerous upgrades after that shot. It had a purpose built (by me) 10 to one 302 with 12 pounds of boost at 6,000 rpm. Snow water methanol was added after the shot as were sub frame connectors and Cragers with MT drag radials. It is stupid fast.

I provide wet test rebuilding services for all muscle cars and love to power tune local muscle cars. I rubush and rebuild all domestic carbs for all makes and models.

I am going to sell the Fastback motor which is a real 1964 5 bolt HIPO 289 specifically built for the Webers. I have full documentation of the motor. 4 speed car and it runs like stink! Very tractable and has a wide power band. Going to tone it down with a single 4 barrel Ford crate engine. More than likely the 460 cu Windsor crate motor. YAAAA BABBEEE!!! time to focus on one toy!

Rob

Reactions: 1 user
Funny you would ask. I sold the GT/CS last weekend. My wife and I have owned the "old school" custom 1967 Fastback since 1977. The GT/CS since 1989. That was an old picture of the GT/CS, and it had numerous upgrades after that shot. It had a purpose built (by me) 10 to one 302 with 12 pounds of boost at 6,000 rpm. Snow water methanol was added after the shot as were sub frame connectors and Cragers with MT drag radials. It is stupid fast.

I provide wet test rebuilding services for all muscle cars and love to power tune local muscle cars. I rubush and rebuild all domestic carbs for all makes and models.

I am going to sell the Fastback motor which is a real 1964 5 bolt HIPO 289 specifically built for the Webers. I have full documentation of the motor. 4 speed car and it runs like stink! Very tractable and has a wide power band. Going to tone it down with a single 4 barrel Ford crate engine. More than likely the 460 cu Windsor crate motor. YAAAA BABBEEE!!! time to focus on one toy!

Rob
Are you talking about the new 351 based engine they have now that's bored and stroked to 460?

The guys in the classic section are going to love you, I can move this thread there if you want, or you can start all over there.

What you should do is find a nice fox body to through your talents at. That way you'd have to hang out in the fox section. I'm a fox geek, that's where I spend most of my time.

Are you talking about the new 351 based engine they have now that's bored and stroked to 460?

Why yes I am!!! Please move me to the classic section. I plan on marketing the HIPO. It is a 13 to 1 compression ratio engine with huge ported iron heads and a solid roller cam. Spins up like a motorcycle engine. It destroys the 295 50 15 Firehawks!!

Rob

Reactions: 1 user
More eye candy for you guys! This is my brothers 67 GT engine bay. 428 PI with massive Comp Cam and ported Edelbrock aluminum heads. All the other stuff!

Heck if one carb is good, 4 dual throats is awesome, but why not 6 Rochester Two Jets!!!!

DSCN3879.jpg