Hello From San Antonio

Kinetic

Sep 28, 2016
Howdy folks,

I've jumped back into the 'stang' world with an old 65 convertable that I purchased at auction. It's very nice but still needs some transmission tweaking (and a few other items) before it's ready for prime time. I've uploaded a pic in case anyone's curious. Anyway, looking forward to discussions and idea swapping with you guys.

Thanks
Kinetic

Attachments

• 324989_img_2572.jpg
    324989_img_2572.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 114
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet!

That is one of the more interesting mustangs I've seen here lately. Beautiful color.

We have a classic subforum that you should snoop around on a bit.

Go there and start a thread saying hey and post more pictures of that pretty mustang of yours.

Good to have you with us brother.

Welcome to Stangnet!

That is one of the more interesting mustangs I've seen here lately. Beautiful color.

We have a classic subforum that you should snoop around on a bit.

Go there and start a thread saying hey and post more pictures of that pretty mustang of yours.

Good to have you with us brother.

Thanks man,..I'll poke around and find a good subforum to home in on.

Like the old beach boys song, if she had a set of wings I know she could fly. Your cars killer with the blower sticking out, nice color too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy folks,

I've jumped back into the 'stang' world with an old 65 convertable that I purchased at auction. It's very nice but still needs some transmission tweaking (and a few other items) before it's ready for prime time. I've uploaded a pic in case anyone's curious. Anyway, looking forward to discussions and idea swapping with you guys.

Thanks
Kinetic
Wee

We'll folks,..transmission transmission transmission. Killing me. Pushing over 900hp so regular setups won't hang. But I don't want to race,..just cruise on Friday/Saturday nights. Trying to find a good shop to get me back on the road. Just finished with a MAJOR fail of a shop and am trying a new shop here in SA (Select Transmissions). So far they're looking like the real deal this time. Fingers crossed!!!

Seems like finding a transmission shop that knows what their doing around San Francisco, is also a major problem. Their all idiots. Not one knows how to diagnose Automatic transmissions. All they want is to sell you a new one. I hope the one in my Expedition holds up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk