Help? 07 Gt Horn Inop, Water On Pass Floor, Key Programming

Katy

May 27, 2015
Hi! I have a 2007 mustang v6, recently my horn stopped working? It worked a couple of days ago! Does anyone know what I could do about this?!

Also, I started getting water dripping onto my passenger floor from under the glove compartment. I'm just extremely confused because I don't know what to do!

If you'd help that would be great.

• Sponsors (?)

Hi! I have a 2007 mustang v6, recently my horn stopped working? It worked a couple of days ago! Does anyone know what I could do about this?!

Also, I started getting water dripping onto my passenger floor from under the glove compartment. I'm just extremely confused because I don't know what to do!

If you'd help that would be great.

To stop the water from leaking in on the floor board there is two rubber drain pouches that build up crap in them especially if you park under trees. Open the hood and on the Fire Wall behind the motor. they are slightly difficult to see if you don't know what or where they are. You can stick your finger up in it but it is easier to just grab it and pull it down and out clean it then reinstall it. I will see if I can take a picture of it and post later. One is for the Cabin filter area. they catch the water off the windshield.

Drain1.jpg
Drain2.jpg