Help Me Guys ! ! !

james8794gt

Apr 22, 2015
ohio
Im not a begginer mechanic but im not the smartest. I have a few issues with, idle, hp, electric and a couple mods im about to do but before i do any of that id like to TALK to a highly experienced 5.0 gear head. Phone would be much easier and convienent so if your feeling up to helpin another mustang freak out, please just lmk and we can pm or call, thanks guys hope i can get some help.

• Sponsors (?)

Im not a begginer mechanic but im not the smartest. I have a few issues with, idle, hp, electric and a couple mods im about to do but before i do any of that id like to TALK to a highly experienced 5.0 gear head. Phone would be much easier and convienent so if your feeling up to helpin another mustang freak out, please just lmk and we can pm or call, thanks guys hope i can get some help.

That's what the forum is for man. Start typing out your issues into this thread so folks can see what's going on. While you're at it, provide a list of all of the codes that your computer is currently spitting out.

You should also list any mods that you have done or that were done previously.

Describe the symptoms, how long it's been going on, and what maintenance was performed before and since.

That's what the forum is for man. Start typing out your issues into this thread so folks can see what's going on. While you're at it, provide a list of all of the codes that your computer is currently spitting out.

You should also list any mods that you have done or that were done previously.

Describe the symptoms, how long it's been going on, and what maintenance was performed before and since.

Well guys, i have 2.5 inch straight exhaust o2 sensor still in, egr pipe hooked up, coul pack replaced and the lil capacitor ting next to the coil pack replaced but idk what that is, it idles rough the voktage gauge jumps all the time even cruise speeds i replaced a lot almost all basic electronic components arund 4200rpm it lags power and battery light flickers on, there is so much to explain id rather explain by phone if anyone is up for that mainly cuz i work so much n have very lil free time