Help With Deciding Which Headlights......led, Hid, Projector

from6to8

There's suction so I used that end O_O
15 Year Member
Sep 2, 2012
Looking at getting a ONE PIECE Headlight for my 95 and also wanting to probably go with a set of Projector halo foglights. I have to get a body shop to construct a bracket for the fog lamps so they will not have to be mounted in my bumper as they are now. I have a Saleen front by the way. So looking at for headlights, either projector, LED, or HID. Looking at some at American Muscle now and for the Raxiom Chromes some reviews are saying that the low beams aren't that great on low lighting roads. Just trying to get you guys ideas and thoughts on the matter and maybe you installed some and heard better things about others and maybe wished you went with something else.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know, me, personally I regret tossing my stock lights. Give the headlights a try; remember the halos have to be wired and relayed, and figure out how to replace the halo light. I think you have to take the lens out, to replace.

someone at modded mustangs gave me some good pointers and links. I'm going to check them out when i get time.

Have some consideration for the drivers you might be behind someday and DON'T get HIDs unless you get a retro fit kit...there is nothing worse than having some joker behind you with crappy DIY HIDs blasting light everywhere but the road ahead of him...

And make sure and re-seals the seems with whatever aftermarket headlights you get. ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Have some consideration for the drivers you might be behind someday and DON'T get HIDs unless you get a retro fit kit...there is nothing worse than having some joker behind you with crappy DIY HIDs blasting light everywhere but the road ahead of him...

And make sure and re-seals the seems with whatever aftermarket headlights you get. ;)
Yeah the guy from modded mustangs told me and gave me pointers so i will make sure everythign is matched up correctly