Hesitation 04 Terminator

I have a 2004 terminator and I've been having some issues. When I drive the car approximately 80 miles and stop, once I get back on the highway and get to 6th gear about 2 miles down the road the car with start jumping and hesitating. It's left me stranded several times. I've had it hooked up to computers and no codes are shown. Seems once it sits for hours it runs fine. It only does it on distance drives. Any ideas anyone?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think this is a mass air problem. They are not generally intermittent like that.

I would hazard to guess that there's an unhappy coil pack, ign wire, or plug somewhere. If it weren't a mod motor, I'd say it sounded like a TFI module gone bad.

Have you pulled trouble codes?

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think this is a mass air problem. They are not generally intermittent like that.

I would hazard to guess that there's an unhappy coil pack, ign wire, or plug somewhere. If it weren't a mod motor, I'd say it sounded like a TFI module gone bad.

Have you pulled trouble codes?
No codes ever show, computer says everything is fine. Once it has sat over night it cranks and runs fine. Until I drive it a distance again.