hey guys help me name the car

call it "my woman" then, no guy will ever know you dont have a girl friend :D

"me and my woman went out friday night to the movies, Star Wars Episode 3 was playing, then me and my woman went to Chili's, got those quesadillas, then me and my woman went to the end of an old street and messed around under the stars"

my 65 was named sarah (no reason to name really)
my 67 is named aubrey (middle name of a friend)

• Sponsors (?)

Max Power said:
"Golden Angel Dreamer Baby" on their vans.

Anytime I see todays youth getting all jiggy for the seventies and ABBA tunes, I wanna explain how it really was.

:lol: :lol: My dad has some auto restoration books that were evidently published in the 70's, they have how to articles on grafting a fridge and a couch into the back of a 76 Econoline cargo van using fiberglass cloth. A few pages later they show you how to install one of those cool tear drop windows. A very strange trend, luckily it seems it was short lived. The 'rice' cult will likely be viewed the same way, they'll look back and say "I can't believe I did that to my car, that thing is supa' nasty. Why did I write Golden Angel Dreamer Baby on my windshield in Japanese letters?" :rlaugh:

302 coupe said:
:rolleyes: you're taking that a little too far..... Like I said, I'm probably in the minority on this one. Its just dumb to build a hopped up muscle car and name it Jasmine or some crap like that. On the other hand, you can't build a tough ride and give it a guy's name. You would NOT want to be heard saying "I need to give Doug a lube job." Thats why I leave it at "it."

Although I did that to the bronco. Named it Dammit (short for WHOA DAMMIT YOU SOB!) when I got it due to bad brakes. Now, everytime I wind up fixing something, it just gets called Dammit. It's more like a Dog than a person. Faithful, yet still troublesome.

The Car was just a combination of Cougar and LEO (for mountain lion) resulting in Cleo, although I rarely get to work on her as much as I'd like.

And the 46 was simply a matter of Rust. Rusty. Simple, although I generally only refer to Dammit by name.

And the 75 Granny's car has yet to be named.

~Critter

hey guys went to a cruzin yesterday it was great a lot of stangs there a lot even fastbacks here is another pic

Attachments

• cropped.JPG
    cropped.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 92
StangDreamin' said:
Hmmmmmmm well, it's a Granada, which is Spanglish for "grenade"......

WAIT A COTTON PICKIN' MINUTE!!!! You're gonna park a grenade in front of my house????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Still Dreamin'

I was thinking of calling it Smith. Definately looks like a Granny's/Lawyer's/insurance salesman's car. So maybe Agent Smith?

Under cover racer?

~Critter