Hey Guys

6.0stroke

Dec 2, 2016
Hey all, been out of the gasser world for a few years now and looking to get back in a mustang. I will probably end up getting a project car, but I have always wanted a cobra.

I have built some gas motors but my hobby has been diesels. My baby 6.0 has got about as far as I want to take it and I just want a street car now.

Happy to be a part of the forum and hope you guys enjoy having me.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet.

What year cobra are you looking for?

Snoop around the '96-'04 subforums to see what you think of the ones our members have and are modifying.

Good to have you with us.

Yeah, the terminators are definitely hot.

Any luck on finding one?
Well my two favorite body styles are the Cobras and the fox notch so.... I been looking at both lol. I built a notch about 8 years ago and it was a fun car. I just can't decide between the two.

I have found a cobra that ain't been fully customized by someone else. I kinda like to do all the work myself well all that I possibly do. The only issue is he wants a little much for it so I'm trying to get him down a little.

If I can't come across a decent cobra by the first of the year I'll be getting another fox car. This time I'll be going with a 408 over the 331 I did last time. It will be similar to the old build I did tho. A car with plenty of power that you can drive wherever, nothing hacked up a clean build.

Reactions: 1 user
Well my two favorite body styles are the Cobras and the fox notch so.... I been looking at both lol. I built a notch about 8 years ago and it was a fun car. I just can't decide between the two.

I have found a cobra that ain't been fully customized by someone else. I kinda like to do all the work myself well all that I possibly do. The only issue is he wants a little much for it so I'm trying to get him down a little.

If I can't come across a decent cobra by the first of the year I'll be getting another fox car. This time I'll be going with a 408 over the 331 I did last time. It will be similar to the old build I did tho. A car with plenty of power that you can drive wherever, nothing hacked up a clean build.
Yeah, a b&s 351 will be how i go with my '83.

I originally was thinking about a coyote, but i like low end torque. About a wash in cost.

Dang terminator owners a pretty proud of their vehicles. Guess i can't blame them.....