Hi, Another Newbie

hello fellow Mustang owners/enthusiests. Im ryan and ive owned a 1983 gt for about 11 years now. it started as my 2nd car, my first driver. Ive been an enthusiest before then and been even more since then. it went down for a fuel pump 6 months after i started driving it. Ive kept it as a project since. firing it up and driving around the block whenever i could to keep it as best as i could. Now without a 2nd vehicle i could drive, its time to get it back on the road. just started working my way to drivability. I hope to meet and talk to many other Mustang fans on here. Hit me up and lets talk Mustangs and how much fun they are. Anyone know how to upload pictures on here?

• Sponsors (?)

91 LX. Rebuilt 5.0 and T5 tranny. Couple mods here and there already done.. The previous owner redid all the interior black and red. I was thinking about doing a black paint job. Or 2 tone w/ black on top and red on bottom.
7f0731e8686d82a31f2b5c54df9032ac.jpg

black is always nice. once i get to paint i plan to keep it either all black or black with a painted stripe similar to the boss stripe off the hood in a newer dodge olive green metalic. if the inside is done nice and you plan to keep it red it would tie it in nicely with some red on the outside

thanks, its a work in progress. i must have deleted too much with the other pic. i did put the pic there 3 times by accident lol. im nowhere near making it look good yet. im in the process of getting it on the road right now. going to detail the heck out of it once its a little closer and as its driven ill get the rust taken care of and slowly work my way to paint.