Hi From Australia

masofnos

Aug 19, 2016
Australia
Hey all,

I'm a new and proud owner of a 2002 cobra :D

cdc386cc43fe017b7cbad1b066c959bc.jpg

ef621c65143bbb38ac3e3d6d20f908e9.jpg

I'm loving every second driving her, such a good ride, and a real head turner!

Are there any other Aussies in here?

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Very nice car brother, welcome to Stangnet.

I know that there are at least a couple more Aussies around here, I don't remember on which subforum though.

When I first opened your post, I saw a pink cobra! Then I saw the second picture. Ok, it's red.

You should post a hey on the '96-'04 general talk section with pictures of your mustang. Include plans you have for the future of it (mods, etc...). You'll find lots of fellow cobra owners there willing to share info with you on their cars.

BTW, how in the heck did you get a Cobra down there?

Reactions: 1 user
Very nice car brother, welcome to Stangnet.

I know that there are at least a couple more Aussies around here, I don't remember on which subforum though.

When I first opened your post, I saw a pink cobra! Then I saw the second picture. Ok, it's red.

You should post a hey on the '96-'04 general talk section with pictures of your mustang. Include plans you have for the future of it (mods, etc...). You'll find lots of fellow cobra owners there willing to share info with you on their cars.

BTW, how in the heck did you get a Cobra down there?

Thanks mate!

They did a special run over here in 2001 for 2 years, Ford brought over and converted (to RHD) 250 of them, so i guess you could say they are one of rarest cobras available haha

Reactions: 1 user