Hi

acidkoolz

Jun 26, 2004
Sup, I'm new here, I usually hang out on 3.8mustang.com and I figured I'd venture out! My stang pics and mods are in my sig, its a 2000 v6 3.8L vert, no money for mods now. Tell me what you guys think, and what mods you think i should do first. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

yea id stay away from the colored tubing also. and when you go looking for your light bar check out ponyperformance.com...they have one when the top is up the light disengages. cheaper than CDC's as well.

Then lets see...a 12 will take up al the room in your trunk. you wont have a trunk lol. If you want i'll send you the box sizes I made for my 10's and they fit right in the corner of your trunk taking up very little space. It fits great. stay away from Ravin exhaust. Flowmaster 40's are loud but they are annoying, and you dont get as free of a flow as a mac straight flowpath series. thats what i have..they're great.

fog lights - http://speedconcepts.net/ford_factory_take-off_parts.htm

cold air intake - ebay..

knowing you're from 3.8mustang.com you're probably in with the "ricer" crowd on mustangs....well we're gonna try and get you away from those people, realize that the green tubes wont give you the added 3 hp. lol.

acidkoolz said:
lol, what's wrong with clear corners?

They are insane. There is nothing wrong with clear corners. Just don't get clear taillights. My friends, what has come over you. The force in you is weakening. I must now come back to the forums and strengthen the will of you all..lol...no really. If there is a person here who thinks my car would look better with those gay ass yellow ones, please speak and state your reasons

P.S. I still use yellow bulbs.

imga0011.jpg

imga0017.jpg

97v6Silver said:
got the sprite can in the second picture to give us some sort of size referance? any way not talkin about the clear fronts talking about the clear rears...

he wanted us to know it wasn't a matchbox parked in front of his sister's dollhouse. :p