HID's from vvme.com?

• Sponsors (?)

I just installed my VVME kit yesterday. Ripped out my old 6000k (one of the ballasts went bad) and installed a 4300k kit. The kit took me 15 minutes to install start to finish. My only gripe was the ballast plug from the stock 9007 harness was reverse of how it should have been plugged in so I had to break the clip on the ballast harness.

Other than that, was cake to install and for $61 shipped for the whole kit, I'm not complaining for a second.

Just so you guys know, I purchased a 6000k kit for my wife's F150 (h14 bulb bi-xenon) high/low kit. Everything went great, and then had a ballast take a dirt nap. Now I'm waiting to see what they are going to do. I waited 10 days for the damn kit, I'm not waiting another 10 days to ship it back (on my dime) and then another 10 for them to send another one. I told them they better ship me a new ballast ASAP, otherwise I want a full refund due to defective/faulty product. We'll see what happens. Made me mad when their website says 5 bussiness days, and it takes twice as long.

I just installed my VVME kit yesterday. Ripped out my old 6000k (one of the ballasts went bad) and installed a 4300k kit. The kit took me 15 minutes to install start to finish. My only gripe was the ballast plug from the stock 9007 harness was reverse of how it should have been plugged in so I had to break the clip on the ballast harness.

Other than that, was cake to install and for $61 shipped for the whole kit, I'm not complaining for a second.

ohhhhhh,,, it seems so easy for you to install your VVME hid kit.... i got my VVME 43k hid but installed for 30 minutes... thank god, i finished the installation withouth any problems and it worked well , very bright lights.... $60 shipped to my door in 3 days....

i will get another VVME hid set for my wife's car next month....
:flag:

I'm going to awaken this thread by saying I have these same HID's on my 02 GT, and the CORRECT wiring order on the stock harness, looking down with the clip on top is: WHITE, BLUE, ORANGE.

yep,, i once installed my vvme bi-xenon hid with the blue and orange wires reversed ....so there is something wrong when i turn on/off the hi/low beam...
i contact vvme customer service ,they told me to switch the two wires....
Blue = High Beam lead

Orange = Ground

White = Low Beam Lead
:D

I believe you may have wired 2 of the three wires in the headlight harness adapter the worng way. You may have reversed the hi/lo signal wires which are now messing with the position of the control stalk for you highs.

I ordered a 9007 hi/lo kit from them a week ago and they should be at my doorstep in a few hours. Albeit this kit isn't for my stang, but for my dad's Econoline van the procedure for wiring will likely be the same, since its all FoMoCo stuff. Ill try to snap a couple of pics or something and post back to try to clear up any confusion on how to wire these things properly.:)

EDIT: While I'm at it I'll try to post a brief review of this kit since I've installed over 50 kits on my own and friends vehicles, I'd like to see how the initial quality/packaging/bulb quality is on these so that people know the heads up when ordering form Hid Kit Xenon Light Hid Headlight Tattoo Kits CCTV DVR Security Systems Surveillance Cameras Projectors And Obd Scanners

lolllllllllllllllllll,,, seems the same problems with me to reverse the two wires .....

oh god, man,, you've installed over 50 VVME hid kits on your own and friends vehicles ?????? sounds so great.... you must be very professional at vvme hid ....:flag: