Holley SysteMax Engine Upgrade

Danimal885_0

Feb 29, 2004
Connecticut
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum. I just had a question. Does anyone know about the Holley SysteMax Engine Upgrade, and how good is it? It says, get 350 Horses from your 302. And i was wondering if it actually helped to prduce that much because that is my goal HP :D ..any info on this would be great!
Thanks,
Danimal

• Sponsors (?)

It's a powerful kit no doubt...but then TrickFlow also has a kit that makes the same HP for about the same price...but than again if you have the money on any of the two...why not just spend a bit more and go with something better and proven like the famoust FTI/AFR/E-Brock combo...definately the best performance out of the two I previously mentioned.

What is that Combo? can you elaborate on the parts a little more? I mean price isn't too much of a problem because i should be making $6,000 this summer so i am going to buy a new block with good bottom end parts, and i have to save about $3,000 for the engine upgrade system whichever one you guys think is better.

Honestly do a search and you will find tons of info on it...but to summerise it it AFR 165 heads which are already CNC ported and are the highest flowing small cc heads out there, matched with an Edelbrock performer intake and a custom cam...the results are very impressive and the ET's are even better assuming you know how to drive all for about $200-300 more over the Holley kit and the TrickFlow Kit...Contact Ed Curtis at www.flowtechinduction.com for more info...e-mails work the best.

just so u know that 350hp is not rwhp but flywheel, there are actually better kits out there than the systemax, like stated above, trickflow and afr both offer better flowing heads, even edelbrock beats the holly combo.