How do i keep my Honeycomb Panel Clean...?

• Sponsors (?)

you can remove it and paint it black or go to the auto parts store and get any number of products, Black chrome or something like that and apply. Once you start putting something on it to make it black, you will have to continue. :nice:

forpit2000gt said:
you can remove it and paint it black or go to the auto parts store and get any number of products, Black chrome or something like that and apply. Once you start putting something on it to make it black, you will have to continue. :nice:
i dont wanna paint it though, but i will try that Black Chrome thing sometime next week. Ive actually seen it before, but never paid attn to it. thanx:)

anyone else recommend anything?

if you only talkin about the grille get the delete.. as for the other honeycomb all over the car..
NEVER use ARMORALL.. will make it all white everytime.. looks good for a week the it starts looking like crap.. back to black works great like sclaytucc3 said..
also you can clean them really well and clear coat them.. you can do gloss but might look weird.. satin or flat prolly would look great and last along time..

maybe i misunderstand something but i didnt think the honeycomb piece on the rear was stock on the true 35th ann. mustangs

what all makes the difference btwn the real 35th package and not and is the honeycomb piece aftermarket?

sparky99 said:
maybe i misunderstand something but i didnt think the honeycomb piece on the rear was stock on the true 35th ann. mustangs

what all makes the difference btwn the real 35th package and not and is the honeycomb piece aftermarket?
it does come with the 35th, but i bought mine at partshopper and put it on mine.