how many miles are on your 99-04?

• Sponsors (?)

2002 GT with 131,000 and paid for, finally. :D

Purchased new in may 2002 with about 30 miles, most of which I put on with the test drive. Average about 19,000 miles per year.

Replace front brakes twice and rear brakes once. Replaced the alternator. Oil changes every 5000 miles or so with Castrol 5w-20 synthetic and air filter cleaning. Still running strong and I hope it still runs strong at least one more year before anything major breaks.

2001 GT bought it 2 years ago with 62k miles, now it has 90k, i drive the piss outta it and it says "is that all you got?" :D

P.S. never had any problems but a noisy throwout bearing, and now some exhaust leak from somewhere.

My Car has 29K and some change and zero problems.
My old 97 GT that had a new motor (2000) ran like a champ, it only had the intake manifold issue. not sure how many miles were on the motor though, the car had 78K on the chassis/body.

72k since owned off the dealers lot... and some how (but no longer sadly after seeing some other high mile 03's) managed to put those miles on in 6 years of ownership, but only 4 years of driving due to deployments.

i bought my 03 with 75k now it has 83k

no real mechanical issues except the trac loc needed to be rebuilt, rebuilt it with carbon disc kit and it works good now

the 8k i have put on it have been a hard 8k miles lol.. atleast i let it warm up before full throttle and use synthetic oil

2003 GT with 68,885 miles on it daily driven and never had a problem with it, until i started to mod the car :D but thats probably my fault

Previous car was a 1999 saleen (R.I.P:() it had 180,000 on the dash ran with no problems only thing i had replaced was the fuel pump and water pump, had since new off the lot