How much for nitrous bottle refill?

• Sponsors (?)

I pay 4$ per lb here. It cost a bit over 40 to fill my first bottle. Remember that you have to draw liquid, so you probably won't use more than 7-8lbs before refilling.

You'll probably get around 10 passes, but it really depends on a LOT of factors... such as, are you spraying off the line, bottle pressure, shot size, and what your quarter mile times are.

i use to get charged 4.50 a pound for that stuff. and i think a 100 shot would last about 90 seconds of continuous use.

make sure the bottle pressure is good too. i use to run mine to 1100 psi. most stay around 950. 1100psi just hit harder thats all.

Usually goes for around $4 a lb here---$40 to fill the bottle at the track though I was using a hookup and getting mine filled for $20 though was having to drive quite a few miles so I brought two bottles for refill each time.

Usually goes for around $4 a lb here---$40 to fill the bottle at the track though I was using a hookup and getting mine filled for $20 though was having to drive quite a few miles so I brought two bottles for refill each time.

dang i wish my bottle fills were that cheap:nonono: i think i was paying about 52 dollars a fill up hahaha and i would fill it twice a week lol. spray is too much fun.:D

My bottles weren't on while the car was at the street so the bottles were lasting me quite some time, especially since the 1/8th mile was were quite a few of the passes were made. The spray was used only once on the street and that was after install to ensure it was engaging :rlaugh: A little 50 shot :)

My bottles weren't on while the car was at the street so the bottles were lasting me quite some time, especially since the 1/8th mile was were quite a few of the passes were made. The spray was used only once on the street and that was after install to ensure it was engaging :rlaugh: A little 50 shot :)

im surprised nitrous didnt kill my car hahah. i had the 50 on for a bottle and then moved right to a 100 and kept upping the jet size. good thing i didnt try out the 250 and 300 shot jets hahaha. it was just too easy to change it out. :rlaugh: