how o build a 5.0 stroker?

• Sponsors (?)

^:rlaugh:

Best bet is to SAVE up over the next few months and buy one :D. That way its put togethor professionally with a warrenty, and is ballenced. proline racing engines are the guys Tim A MPH uses and they are supposed to be TOP notch. Supposedly the have more equipment than everyone else, and are able to line bore their blocks so they are 100% equal, along with some other things. They also come standard with top notch fasteners and the such.

About 3600 for a stock displacement engine, but they are basically bullet proof if your going for BIG power and want maximum relaibility.

VTengines also does alot of stuff inhouse and are HIGHLY recommended in my book. VERY VERY reliable also, but from what I have heard they cant do the line/siamese (sp) boring on the blocks. But thats the only difference really.

MMR offers multible levels of engines to suit everyone from the "poor boys" (like me :D) to the guys wanting the maximum is relibility. And seem to produce GREAT engines...even the cheapest hold big power well.

Given every shops TOP engine, I really dont think there would be much of a difference. Each company has made some VERY impressive engines with BIG BIG power that have held up great.

Proline= BEST parts in the engine standard. They settle for no less. The base engine will handle just about anything you can throw at it..I believe the only upgrade is to billitt internals, but in not 100% sure.

VT= Great engines base, and offer NOTHING that will not be relaible. Can upgrade to bullet proof depending on goals...gives you some flexibilty with what sortof power your engine needs to handle.

MMR= entry level engine, base, for people looking to replace the main "weak links" in the stock shortblock. ALOT of upgrades available if you want to make X amount of power. The more power you want, the more their prices look simular to the other guys.

THIS IS JUST FROM WHAT IV SEEN/HEARD IN MY EXPERIANCE ON HOW THE COMPANYS WORK...DONT TAKE THIS AS THE TRUTH PER SAY.

just ordered my MMR shortblock last night.5.0 stroker with all forged bottom end,manyley pistons and mmr rods-2700 and ive heard nothing but good about them.hopefully its true,should see in about a month or so i hope.