Howdy!

Just wanted to say hello.

I have a 64-1/2 Rag Top Mustang I am getting reeady to revive.

I'll admit on the front end I am a bow tie man (have a restored 68 SS396) but the wife is really into the Mustangs so here I am.

Funny thing is my Dad was always a big Ford guy until I turned about 12 years old. Not sure why he changed? :shrug:

Anyway, I am looking forward to researching this site and finding out everything I can about these classic cars. :flag:

I hope to retro-mod this car. It has the original 260 V8 in good shape and the original 3 speed. I plan on putting in a T5, improving the suspension, brakes and steering and putting an all new interior in. Oh, and it'll get a whole new paint job as well. This is going to be a nice cruiser. No power mods to the engine. Well maybe a four barrell, and.... :D

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
Welcome to Stangnet.First requirement is for you to post pictures of your pony.:nice:

As for advice and other "tech", you will find that in the other half of the Classics, this side is usually just Gutter and Closet talk...........:D

Pics should be up in a little over a week. :nice:

Have an out of town trip coming up first.

I figured I would say hello here. Thought it was more appropriate than the tech area. I do know I'll be spending lot's of time there! :D

Thanks for the welcome guys.