I gave that girl a ride today....

65shlbycln

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2002
Atlanta
So after her nearly killing me in her CLK by driving 90-100 all the way back from school, and weaving in and out of traffic like a crazy ricer...she came to my house and i opened up the garage, revealing the mustang with the car cover on it. I didn't even take off the cover before she started smiling. :D

I pushed the car out of the garage, she got in, and then i fired her up. As soon as she fired up, the girl exclaimed "Oh s***!" followed by a few remarks of how good the car looked and how powerful it sounded. (double :D )

So i took the car out down the subdivision at a leisurly pace, and at first, she was like, why is it so loud? I explained the whole deal of aftermarket exhaust, and she said she liked it. She wondered why my hurst clicked when i went into third too, and why the car was stiff, and the usual questions. When she seemed to like the car, i stuck it in 2nd at about 30mph, and stomped on it hard, and that was the sealing deal....She let out an "Oh my god!" and started to laugh. So i was taking the car easy then, and started to turn into my street in the subdivision, and she said "What? Thats it? Can we go onto the street?" (Triple :D )

So we went out on the street, and i went over to the gas station to put in some gas. She kept saying how she liked the little finned ridges along the top of the decklid and the front fenders. We got out, she took a few steps back, looked over the car, and said..."I want one..." (Quadruple :D )

She wasn't joking either. We also have a black '66 coupe, and she said that she's gonna get a black coupe with some chrome wheels, and that she wants an automatic with a quiet but strong V8, etc. Haha, it was soo cool.

This is a girl that told me a week beforehand that she didnt even like NSX's cause they were too rumbly, and that any car without A/C or power steering, and manual stuff can't be good.

Well we got back to my house, got out of the car, and i got a huge hug after the ride... (Pentuple? :D )

So needless to say, it went very very well. Another person has been exposed to the awesome power of the classic mustang!!! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I have only given a ride to one girl but she drives a '66 already. Sweet looking car, with a mild 302 and dynomax exhuast. She loves her car but would like to have the comforts of a new car. She really liked the ride in the '73 and we talked for a while but things got confusing and I still am confused. Oh well,
Good job on converting a kind of ricer into a stanger

I'm not an officer and a gentleman YET so I can still get away with being a liquor drinking, swearing, whoring Marine, I can't let THESE guys get away with it! ;-) j/k Speaking of liquor, after this week, I need a shot or 10...

Lol, I love taking guys for a ride in my car. I took one guy racing and he had never even been in a mustang or been to the track. He was defiantly impressed. He couldn't understand why i was selling my car though....lol i told him i was going to upgrade and he didn't think it got any better.