I have an Idea......

Well I have driven my 5.0 mustang for some time now, and I love it. But I can't help but think I am too generic with owning this car. I love to be different. So, as budget is a MAJOR factor as I am a university student, I would like to buy a 65 - 68 mustang fastback or coupe for approx 2000 CDN. I have seen these around here for sale. They do need work, but I am up to the challenge. Anyways I was then thinking I could Buy a 5.0, T5 tranny, and an 8.8 inch rear with proper driveshaft and use that as my running gear. This will be a project years in the making to "complete" it, But would like to get it running this way. What do you guys think? Any ideas on the difficulty with this, is it possible financially? I think this would be an awesome little project. :D

• Sponsors (?)

i honestly dont think a classic that needs work is a good investment for someone in college.

Anything is possible financially but your plans arent exactly cheap considering the kind of work northern cars usually need.

Awesome, but sorry dude there are no "little projects". I would do it as something to keep me busy its hella fun. If you have another car to drive I say go for it. Classics are a blast, keep in mind though it will take time. It will be nice to have another classic Stang driver around, hope you get involved but not at the expense of your education.