I have to say something!

WORTH

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Nov 18, 2002
Cape Cod, Ma.
First off, I fully understand that running a website cost money, and I understand that the owners of the Website would like to make money off of it, it's only natural. However the appearance of the Funnylooking annoying salesman at the end of every thread coupled with the announcement of the GOLDMEMBER CLUB to remove the funny looking annoying guy at the end of every thread,, smells of extortion. You guys need to check your timing :D

• Sponsors (?)

WORTH said:
First off, I fully understand that running a website cost money, and I understand that the owners of the Website would like to make money off of it, it's only natural. However the appearance of the Funnylooking annoying salesman at the end of every thread coupled with the announcement of the GOLDMEMBER CLUB to remove the funny looking annoying guy at the end of every thread,, smells of extortion. You guys need to check your timing :D

How many separate threads do we need on this subject?
:D

Extortion = Illegal use of one's official position or powers to obtain property, funds, or patronage.

Looks like plain old creative marketing to me.

Heck, I pay for basic Cable TV, which means I pay for 15-20 minutes of commercials every hour.

If you find this post objectionable, please send $20 via paypal to my email address and I'll delete it. :D

t_chelle16 said:
What funny looking annoying salesman? :scratch: All I'm seeing at the end of this thread is an ad for classmates.com.

-Chelle

I'm with you chelle, I don't see anything either (Why do I feel like I'm about to shoot myself in the foot). I bet we both use Darkmoon as our background.

Somebody want to explain this Darkmoon to me? Is it in the view settings?

Unfortunately, I am on a Mac at work, so it may be that I am going to the right place but just don't have the option.

Max Power said:
Somebody want to explain this Darkmoon to me? Is it in the view settings?

Unfortunately, I am on a Mac at work, so it may be that I am going to the right place but just don't have the option.

Scroll down the page to the bottom. There will be a drop down box on the left. Your's probably says Blue Moon. Click on the drop down arrow and select Dark Moon.