I Want ...i Need This Truck !

horse sence

15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Wile Coyote's stunt double
I was in a local tow yard this morning and i spotted a 66 Ford truck .It is a one ton ,but it has perfect sheet metal /cab forward .It is still in its original Wimbledon white paint . the headliner is out and i can see no dents inside the roof and it is still painted white ,even the floors are still white . It has a painted grill but it is dent free ,i can have that chromed . I will need a 1/2 ton frame ,with pink slip ,and a short bed and this will make one sweet truck .
I already have the 1/2 ton suspension with disk brakes, A 347 with a small case C6 and i will be in truck
heaven !:poo:

• Sponsors (?)

why swap the cab onto a new frame? why not just shorten up the current frame? that way you dont need to try and get a title for any new frame, and then all you need is a short bed, or you can shorten up the bed that is on the truck. in fact you can shorten up the truck in any amount you see fit at this point.

I am going to kill him !!! He just called me and said he wants more than the $1,000 he told me he would take :fuss:
What the hell is the matter with people ,you don't give someone a price for something them decide you have to have more after .His buddy told him it was worth more than he was asking .Go ahead ...put it on Craigs list ,but expect it to get flagged every time he does:chair::chair:

why swap the cab onto a new frame? why not just shorten up the current frame? that way you dont need to try and get a title for any new frame, and then all you need is a short bed, or you can shorten up the bed that is on the truck. in fact you can shorten up the truck in any amount you see fit at this point.
Yeah , i have already did this before .It was a long bed 65 step side and it was easy . This one is the 3/4 - 1 ton frame though and that is odd because it was the half ton fenders .
People that go back on a set price have no business selling in the first place ,this really ticks me off !

Got any witnesses that heard him tell you that?
Hell no matter what it might be worth it to just take him to small claims just to get back at him. itll cost him money and maybe time off work. it only cost about 60 bucks where im from to take someone to small claims.