If the V6 is so great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Mean03V6 said:
1. If you don't get banned for this crap, then I want to vote in new mods for this site b/c this is a blatant personal attack and it's totally ridiculous.

But saying all V8 owners are a$$holes is not a personal attack? Have you ever heard that song by Justin Timberlake called "Cry me a river"? :rlaugh: :owned:

Mean03V6 said:
2. The only reason you are saying this crap is b/c you are hiding behind a monitor and I can't beat the dog $hit out of your 5 foot tall, 100 pound computer geek a$$.

Now that right there is a personal attack. And looks like you're the one talking **** behind a monitor now. If you would like I live in Greenville, South Carolina. You are more than welcome to come over here and try to kick my ass. We have great doctors and hospitals here so when something happens to you, you will be in good hands. :nice:

Mean03V6 said:
3. The remarks you made about my comments were extremely childish

Oh but saying I'm a computer geek and you would beat my a$$ isn't childish?

Mean03V6 said:
5. I bet you don't even have a Cobra. I don't care how many pics you have, you can get those anywhere.

I don't have a Cobra, I get all my pictures from this guy that has a Cobra on a SVT site. He hasn't caught on to me yet! But what is ironic about all this is look what I found on his site, he must know you or something. :shrug:
wNDAxNjY5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Mean03V6 said:
And while you're here, try to say half of the stuff you said in your post to my face and see what happens.

What are you gonna do...tell your mom or dad that I don't like the car they bought you? :rlaugh: :lol:

Why do you come to a V6 forum knowingly and start insulting everyone? That'd be like me going to your house and start insulting you and your family. Do I do that? No, because I have manners.

There is no reason we need to prove anything to you. You chose to buy your car, just the same way we chose to buy ours. Do you insult people for having differing opinions than you? God I hope not, otherwise you're screwed for life. Some people can't afford things that you might be able to, so we make do with what we can buy.

Now go ahead and blast me away, like I care. I'm sure you find it arousing to flame people on an internet message board. I wouldn't be surprised if you starting calling me on spelling errors, god knows I've probably made a few.

Well, enough from me. I won't stoop to your level of stupidity.

"Never argue with a moron. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Mean03V6 said:
And YOU are such a dumba$$ that YOU have to spout smart a$$ remarks on a V6 FORUM and insult a woman you jacka$$! Just so everyone knows,

Just so you know i am not a woman i just happen to be a eric claptoon fan ever hear the song "Mustang Sally" I just like the song. i geuss i chose a wrong name but i still like it.

pinski said:
:stupid:

I seriously busted out laughing at more than a couple places in this thread. I guess it doesn't help that I'm drunk, but this crap keepts getting funnier and funnier :nice: :D

It wasn't anything I said or took pictures of was it? :D :lol: :owned:

Man I wish Mean03V6 would come back and reply to me. That is :bs: that his mom makes him go to bed at 9:00pm. :mad:

i4power said:
dohcsvo.jpg

dohcsvo2.jpg

This is the prototype 1987 Mustang SVO. 2.3L DOHC Turbo. 270hp. Rumor has it that the V8 guys within Ford killed the project because it would blow the 225hp 5.0 Mustang GT away.

My point? Who cares about what size the engine is. If it's fast, it's fast.

:drool:

The cool thing was the Jack Roush racing was the designer and has one of those prototypes. There are guys who have adapted Volvo twin cams to a 2.3T and made 289 hp with just 10psi of boost :eek:

lol monkie vs the whole v6 stang board.. :rlaugh:

Give it a rest mook.. it's not a big deal.. there are v6 stang that faster than some gt and vice-versa.. It's those who have problem that can't deny the fact that their car is the fastest cars in the world that talk **** and get all these **** started so now everyone talks about this **** and **** on everyone elses creating a war of **** that never ends... just ****..

:flag:

Status
Not open for further replies.