I'm back................and confused??????

Hey guys and girls, have I missed anything good? I've been in Asia for a few weeks and just got around to popping in. I see new garages for all but it appears it was at the expense of our search engine? :rolleyes: What's up with that? We have like half a dozen places to load pics but we loose the only search function? From what I can see the garage has more pics of non caras than cars, but still some nmice bodies. ;) And another new shelby on the front page???? Why does all hell break loose seemingly the few times a year I am not on the boards daily? Sheeeesh.

• Sponsors (?)

yet another highjacked thread going nowhere fast :banana:

beware of the evil chopsticks:

use-chopsticks-hashi2.gif

Yes, I was gone, thanks for noticing. :rolleyes:

Hey thanks, it's great to be back.

Hong Kong, Taiwan and Southern China because that's my job, like all of America's finest products, they are made some where else. We only make movies and cigarettes, didn't you know that? :shrug:

Agreed, looks like we got the search function back though suddenly? :scratch:

NO.

NO.

Actually I think it's ninjitsu in this region.

Not in my house it don't, the chef boy lives in the trailer down the road, it's homemade or nothing for me.

No but GBM does.

OK, thanks for the tip.

So then all you guys must have muffin brains then is what you're saying???? :D

Ah but they all use chopsticks and we did not specify where we were talking about. Are you saying that China can kick Japan's butt?

Regardless, I think everyone should wing chun tonight. You may be able to ****** the pepple from my hand grasshopper, but I'll bet after just 2 years my Mandarin is better than yours? :D Let's see how far your Kung-Fu gets you what you want around town. I can probaly talk my way out of more situations than you can fight out of. But I sure would rather be better prepared for the worse case than the best case, especially since I can't run so fast these days. :p

EDIT: :doh: I can not believe the rating system replaced sn@tch with *****. :nonono:

Pakrat said:
Ah but they all use chopsticks and we did not specify where we were talking about. Are you saying that China can kick Japan's butt?

Regardless, I think everyone should wing chun tonight. You may be able to ****** the pepple from my hand grasshopper, but I'll bet after just 2 years my Mandarin is better than yours? :D Let's see how far your Kung-Fu gets you what you want around town. I can probaly talk my way out of more situations than you can fight out of. But I sure would rather be better prepared for the worse case than the best case, especially since I can't run so fast these days. :p

EDIT: :doh: I can not believe the rating system replaced sn@tch with *****. :nonono:
That's "Everybody WANG CHUNG Tonight!":nonono:

Besides, what makes you think they'll understand your Mandarin with that french accent of yours?;):D

Pakrat said:
but I'll bet after just 2 years my Mandarin is better than yours?

Heh, I dunno. I probably know over 100 words in Mandarin, but they all reference different ways to kick someones butt. :nice:

I'd be in big trouble if I was looking for a bathroom though. :rlaugh:

I think PAK is too young to remember actually hearing that song about "Wang Chung Tonight"!!! :lol:

Regardless, I'll out-Mandarin your oranges anytime, and chop-sticks are better on my piano anyday! :banana:

(damn, aint this thread all Kung-Powed!) :spot: