I'm back................and confused??????

Ah so....lemind me of yoke.....chinee couple get mallied, go on honeymoon.
That night vely nelvous gloom say to blide, "no wolly, I be vely gentle, do anyting you want." Blide says, "Anyting?" Gloom says, "A yes, anyting" Blide answels shyly, "Me wanna numba 69!" Gloom vely, vely sulplised, he say. "Numba 69???...You wanta beef wif bwoccoli???"
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
That night vely nelvous gloom say to blide, "no wolly, I be vely gentle, do anyting you want." Blide says, "Anyting?" Gloom says, "A yes, anyting" Blide answels shyly, "Me wanna numba 69!" Gloom vely, vely sulplised, he say. "Numba 69???...You wanta beef wif bwoccoli???"

:D :lol: LMFAO.

65stanger said:

DAMMIT!!! I hate it when you make beer squirt out my nose all over the keyboard! :bang:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Geez, I turned 36 last month ya know guys, I think I know it's Wang Chung but that ain't what Blake studies. :nonono: It was meant as pun ya know, too clever I guess. 100 words ain't bad Blake, it's a tough language, you get a tone even slightly wrong and wind up calling someones mother a horse. Then you'll need that Kung Fu for sure. Since I can count to 1 million in my sleep, I easily got you beat though. I should actually be pretty fluent by next year, I'll never get the reading and writing though. :nonono:

BTW, should you ever find yourself lost in a rice patty one day in dire need of relieving yourself, phonetically it sounds like this: See-so-jun Tsi-nar-eeee. Or more acurately translated back: Washroom, where is the?

OH yeah, FYI, if I did have a french accent it would help, as you can see they talk backwards just like they Parle vous. I have about the thickest RI mixed New England accent you never want to hear, it's a bizarre hybrid. Whenever I travel and meet new folks they inevetibly ask me if I'm from jersey becasue they can't figure it out. :rolleyes: I don't why though. :shrug: I never even new I had an accent until someone pointed it out to me. I go to the mawl for my cawfee and pahk my cah in hahvid yahd just like everyone else does.

Accents explained

Pak,

Having had the extreme pleasure of meeting you, I can unequivocally comment on the accents you selected! :rolleyes:

First, you: While not the shrill, nasal, tonal "Bah-Stun" accent, you have a very strong New England accent, like Norm from "This old House". :rlaugh:

The folks who meet you and say you have a "Joysey" accent must have been drinking with the Kennedys! :banana: :banana: Being born & raised in the Garden (now "Rear-End" :p ) state, Joisey has two distinct accents. First, North Jersey, Particularly the populated areas near New York and the shore sound exactly like the dialogue on the "Sopranos". That show nailed the "North Jersey" dialect. :hail2: Oddly enough, the southern half of the state sounds like they all came from Ohio! Even worse, they all root for Philadelphia sports teams, losers every team! :bang: (I'm sure to get it for that comment, but just look at the eagles, Flyers, and 76'ers....)

As for me, I escaped Joisey years ago, and moved to the farms of eastern PA, where we have recently gotten all the rest of the "escapees" from Joisey!

There you go, accents explained! :nice:

Besides, I hate driving in Boston, NOTHING makes sense, even before the BIG DIG! :spot: :spot: :spot:

Pakrat said:
I have about the thickest RI mixed New England accent you never want to hear, it's a bizarre hybrid. Whenever I travel and meet new folks they inevetibly ask me if I'm from jersey becasue they can't figure it out. :rolleyes: I don't why though. :shrug: I never even new I had an accent until someone pointed it out to me. I go to the mawl for my cawfee and pahk my cah in hahvid yahd just like everyone else does.

Hahah! Really? I don't know why that surprises me, but I don't read your posts with a New England accent. :p

It's funny, when VT visited a couple years ago, I found myself face to face with a thick "suthun" accent from him, while he said: "I thawt you'd sound like a cowboy". I guess I'm too much of a city boy because except for a few well placed "y'alls" and "fixin tos", I've been told I have a pretty generic American accent.

It's funny you say that, I mean reading from someone you never heard before is a bit of shocker when you finally meet and as such I had actually considered typing in a New England accent once years ago, but after seeing how people opnce hopped all over a poor deaf kid for his broken english, I was afraid that people would think I was retarded (for the wrong reasons :rolleyes: ) and so I just type as y'all do, but I sound nothing like this.

Chepie, you are right and when I went to Joisey I was certainly able to make the distinction. Obviously pretty much anyone who has asked me has never been and is from the middle or west coast. They hear New York and Boston on TV and movies allt he time so figure it's somewhere in between. I still don't know how I got the whole R's becomes H's and middle or first L's become W's since none of my old school mates are as extreme as I am, but I picked it up some where and Texas folks especially could not resist pointing out that "I" had the accent. :rolleyes:

65stanger said:
and for IWF

And probably for FIWT! But WTF? :rolleyes:

By the way, Pak - and Cheapie; my Mom (originally born in Lansing, MI) was a toddler when her family moved to Nooooorwalk, CT. After that she spent 11 years in Allentown, PA (which is no relation to the Allen (my Dad's) side of the family); before moving to Rochester.

Since I grew up in the middle of the Sonoran Desert, my accent is some really mixed up mess of Western and Nor'eastern. Unless of course, I'm talkin' to my friii-ends from down soouuth of Blake in Core-pus Chriiiiistie. :p

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
And probably for FIWT! But WTF? :rolleyes:

By the way, Pak - and Cheapie; my Mom (originally born in Lansing, MI) was a toddler when her family moved to Nooooorwalk, CT. After that she spent 11 years in Allentown, PA (which is no relation to the Allen (my Dad's) side of the family); before moving to Rochester.

Since I grew up in the middle of the Sonoran Desert, my accent is some really mixed up mess of Western and Nor'eastern. Unless of course, I'm talkin' to my friii-ends from down soouuth of Blake in Core-pus Chriiiiistie. :p

Still Dreamin'
Could you please translate that into a language that a person (me) born and raised on Lawn GuyLand can understand!:scratch:

65stanger said:
Could you please translate that into a language that a person (me) born and raised on Lawn GuyLand can understand!:scratch:

No :lol:

Actually, I mis-pronounced Mom's version of "Norwalk".....if I remember correctly, it's more like "Noahr-walk" (try hanging the letter "R" on the tail-end of the name of the guy that built the Ark!).

And if you haven't ever talked to somebody that's lived most of their life in Core-pus Chrii-ii-iissstie Te-e-e-ech-Sus; well, the accent just can't be described. The girl sounds like a cross between a young Jessica Lange (ROWR! :drool: ) and Forrest Gump. :shrug:

Still Dreamin'