I'm still here, sorta

mach1one

Boulevard Bruiser
Founding Member
Oct 30, 2001
Living in the past
I really don't visit SN much anymore, mainly bc my fiance has her t/a and I have a dsm. I searched a few days ago and saw a few people noticed I was gone, so that was nice pick-me-up :flag:

Everything else has been going fine, I'm getting married mid August of this year :) I"m about to graduate w/ my accounting degree and my fiance will have her masters of tax this december.

I miss posting here, but I really don't have anything new to contribute. This forum also reminds me alot of it, so it kinda pains me to hang around. I hope everyone else has learned their lesson and picked up a fire extinguisher! :D

In case anyone was wondering, my mom took the car and put it in storage, nobody knows where the thing is at. And she still hasn't settle with USAA to my or my dad's knowledge.

Whenever we get a house with a garage (and some spare cash), my fiance gave me the green light to get another classic. I'll give you 3 guesses to what I'll get ;) But the next time around it'll be better, and equipped w/ 4 fire extinguishers :D

I really miss the car. I really appreciated it and never wanted to take it for granted, even though it was my first and only car. I guess when you actually lose something it takes your appreciation to a whole new level that wasn't attainable before.

Thanks for still thinking of me :) I'll try and start reading this forum more again.

• Sponsors (?)

Holy crap dude, I still have the video of when you put the higher stall convertor in it on my computer. What happened? what exactly is the USAA? I'm sorry if you mentioned this before but I have been hangin around in the 5.0....er....um.......busy, yeah thats it! :flag:

DSM is good, well for now anyway. I won't be able to get a classic for awhile so it keeps me sane as I at least have something to work on. Plus it was so cheap I couldn't pass it up.

I did get the awd turbo 5spd model :)

You have the vid of my 4K stall craig? :lol: Long time ago. USAA = Ins. company that military ppl and their families get, it's a good bit cheaper than other stuff since it's subsidized. But they can go to hell as they usually slow to respond and they've been total *** about the fire.