Important info for all intersted in knowledge about cams

RonnieDiaz99GT

Oct 3, 2003
Eliz NJ
I noticed many threads wrecked by false information and many newbies being more confused after posting for advice than before they did. It has led me to set up a tech chat session to be held bi-weekly on various topics and featuring guest speakers who are aknowledged in the industry as leaders in their fields. I want to make it clear to you guys as I have stressed to the speakers, this IS NOT a 2 hour infomercial for them to hawk product. The beginning will be a lecture on basic principals and theories and then finish with an open Q&A session where if a guest wants to ask a specific question about the speakers products, it will be allowed as long as you guys bring it up. I want this to be first and foremost an informative experience where everyone takes away a better understanding and knowledge of our sport. The first session is this Wednesday at 7pm-9pm Eastern standard time and is on the topic of modular cams. The guest speaker is Jim Cushman of VTEngines. If anyone would like to attend, (aim or yahoo chat not necessary), please email me at RDAgent99GT@aol to be put on the invite list. I thank the site Admin for allowing me to post this very useful information for its members.

• Sponsors (?)