Installed Neons

SlackerV6

Jun 30, 2005
Oak Lawn, Ill
Yes, I have a faint ricer at heart, okay, they look good so idc. I wanted them, I like them.

neons17fn.jpg

neons25qt.jpg

neons36bl.jpg

neons43oc.jpg

Attachments

• neons17fn.jpg
    neons17fn.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 75
  • neons25qt.jpg
    neons25qt.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 69
  • neons36bl.jpg
    neons36bl.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 69
  • neons43oc.jpg
    neons43oc.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Sponsors (?)

iv tried that, but i use my door pockets for to much, so the neons would be worthless in there for me, but ur right they do look good, blue would be better : P but im biased

Took off the door panel, dremeled a hole in the scoop, and the side of the door, closest to the front, cut the wire , fed the line through, then re-attatched em. Put the wire under the glove with zip ties. Both sides, but other side I did same but I taped them under the steering wheel area.

Some people say my white/blue gauges look rice-y too, but I like the look, so who cares? When I first glanced at your headline I thought you meant under the car neon; now that's pushing the rice factor! I could not use that neon on my car, though; those door bins are my trash containers! Usually stuffed full of wrappers and gas station receipts. But they do look good in your car.

lol, thats exactly my reason, so ..but i have thought to do that, its always good to have neons, dont see the bulb but see the light, i have two blue ones in the front, up above the pedals and under the glove box, cant see the bulb, but the blue glow is nice looking, might be a lil ricey, but...its no comparison to a 4 foot wing eh?