installed wheel spacers finally (pics) and new DD

Kabuki_notch

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2001
Rochester, NY
Well after year having the car and pretty much driving the hell out of it :D I am finally getting around to do some much needed things, Ever since I did the swap and installed my wheels they have been sitting in a little far and driving me nuts, I had spacers but just didnt feel like putting them on even know it took 15mins. Here are a couple pics the driver's side without and the passenger side with. Also here's a pic of my new 2004 GMC Envoy, due to gas prices I pretty much stole this truck when I traded in my 01 Jimmy ( I have a 3 mile commute from work to my apt)

without spacer
28lvspg.jpg

with spacer
2112tn9.jpg

2jamgip.jpg

27zyy61.jpg

2emj5kw.jpg

29pycyf.jpg

new DD
27z992v.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks VERY nice. It makes a huge difference when you can fill out the wheel wells like that :nice:

I hope you are using a good quality spacer and lugs. I've heard of nasty things happening when lugs break because of the spacers installed...

Looks VERY nice. It makes a huge difference when you can fill out the wheel wells like that :nice:

I hope you are using a good quality spacer and lugs. I've heard of nasty things happening when lugs break because of the spacers installed...

have em on the 86 GT. many burnouts. launches later there still good. like you said.. high quality and you good to go.