Is It Now Cool To Sell Your 4.6

• Sponsors (?)

i dont plan on selling mine anytime soon. though id like to pick up a 03/04 cobra or another DSM, cause the sohc 4.6 really isnt that great of a platform to start with, but it makes for a great looking and fun to drive car with bolt-ons, gears, etc.

i cant get rid of mine. i will try to keep it as long as i live. i will buy other cars but this one will stay. too much money, time, and effort put into it.

just cant let that go for a loss. plus im still going to do the suspension, built engine, novi2000, paxton intercooler, race seats, automeeter gauge cluster, street radial tires, and a p-51 intake. it will be an awsome street car.

i cant understand people that put build up their car put blowers on and then get rid of it??? do they just get tired or they just want to try other cars out.

i could never get rid of it after it was fully done. i would like to test out some other cars though...just to see what they got.:D

ADRENLN said:
i cant understand people that put build up their car put blowers on and then get rid of it??? do they just get tired or they just want to try other cars out.
they want people like me to enjoy all their hard work, time and money :nice: