It Runs!

67stangboy

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2002
Granite City
Well after spending the last 3 weeks working on the stang trying to get her running again im very happy to report not only does my mustang run again but it runs better than it ever did before. Took her out last wednesday washed it waxed it and took it to the insurance company because they need pictures for my file. Im so glad I never sold it just that little bit of time on the road again makes all the work on the car worth it.

Oh ya and thanks to every one who helped me with my question about the gas in the oil, my fuel pump is bad, it looses pressure and lets all the gas drain from the carb back down into the pump, its getting replaced tommrow.

• Sponsors (?)

67stangboy said:
Well after spending the last 3 weeks working on the stang trying to get her running again im very happy to report not only does my mustang run again but it runs better than it ever did before. Took her out last wednesday washed it waxed it and took it to the insurance company because they need pictures for my file. Im so glad I never sold it just that little bit of time on the road again makes all the work on the car worth it.

Oh ya and thanks to every one who helped me with my question about the gas in the oil, my fuel pump is bad, it looses pressure and lets all the gas drain from the carb back down into the pump, its getting replaced tommrow.

good deal, its always better after a drive, then you are like "what the crap was i thinking getting rid of it"