IT'S ALIVE!

• Sponsors (?)

Yeahyeahyeah..... we've all been kinda busy. Just ask Tink; I've been "kinda busy" trying to make a PRCA Rodeo come off well - despite the somewhat-less-than-stellar efforts of the HMFIC. (EDIT: For those who don't know, the PRCA is like NASCAR; only with real "horsepower"! :p ) Long list of grumpiness outta me in my "Greasey" thread.

But I maybe thought Sally was runnin' too. What's the big holdup, anyways? It's spring! Flowers are blooming, birds are singing, the horses aren't standing with their backs to the wind........
Oh, yeah; you live up in the frozen Northeast!
Bummer. :nonono:

its just wrong...sorry..but here's a pic...

IMG_0027.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 55
Irony about this winter, the only real winter weather we've had here on the sandbar (aside from quite a few days of sub-zero temps) was a snow/slush/ice storm last week (which has long since melted) and two inches of snow last night which is now melting......................:shrug:
sally's current status....: engine is off the stand and back on the dolly, transmission is mounted on the stand needing a major cleaning (at least!), passenger door shell is ready to go back on the chassis (I'm gonna re-install the guts after the shell is on the car) and I'm still working on cleaning up and prepping the smaller stuff.........:nice:
As to why the "cleaning" part is taking so long, with all this sub-zero weather I have to be careful with the solvents in the basement around the furnace. I don't want to be in contention for this year's (EMFD) "Sparky Award" for blowing up my house, especially since this year's front runner set her kitchen on fire. Needless to say, we DO NOT allow her to cook around the firehouse!:D

BTW-----BADBOSS, she may be "just wrong" but she sure is perty!