Jba Header Question?

So, I bought a pair of headers off of a guy from craigslist. The headers are JBA 6622SJT, and I can barely find any information about them anywhere, and all the sites that do have information have stopped carrying them. They seem to be around $1100 headers based on good ol' Amazon here: Amazon product ASIN B000N5LG00View: http://www.amazon.com/JBA-6622SJT-Stainless-Titanium-Ceramic/dp/B000N5LG00

I bought them for $500.

My question is...
Does anyone have any experience with these headers and what kind of mid pipe I'd be looking at getting? I was thinking about going with JBA's 6632 HPipe but it says fitment is for a 6632, no 6622. I don't want to buy the wrong ones and go through all that hassle, so I'm a little lost! :p Thank you!

• Sponsors (?)

Why would you buy something without knowing anything about it?

Anyway, post some pics
In the mean time I had contacted JBA and they discontinued it as they decided to stick with one size for headers. 1 ¾” headers are the headers I bought but over the years they decided to only offer the 1 5/8, so that's why it is hard to find. They pointed me to the 6632SH for my mid pipe so I guess I was in the right direction haha. I can still upload pictures though if you wanted to see!