Jba Headers What The

I got the old manifolds out easily and the passenger side went on smoothly except I can not use torque wrench in that area so I have it on wrench tight as I can do. But now I'm running into a few problems with the lowering bracket for the power steering on the driver side. I am confused where it goes and what to do with the hard lines. Do I need to disconnect? So pics please . I have 289 on a 1968 Fastback by the way.

• Sponsors (?)

Okay, I spoke to the folks at CJ pony and he explained that the bracket goes on the slave cylinder. Now Im wondering about the hard lines and if they can be moved without damage or should I just remove and put back. Lots of fluid in the area so it might be best to remove and rebuild ( replace seals and boot). Amazon has a kit for a reasonable price.

Well, this has taken longer than I expected and I have run into more work. I now have the entire exhaust installed. It will need to be tack welded to make it perfect because the clamps do not hold as well as I expected. The extra work is the power steering system. When I bought the car is had been sitting in a garage for several years and the power steering was extremely low. I topped it off and it did not leak at least not much but when I was installing the drop down bracket for the slave cylinder the boot was ragged and the whole system was wet with power steering fluid. I decided to order a rebuild kit for each piece.