Jokes and pranks?

• Sponsors (?)

My favorite prank has nothing to do with a car. You break into their house, or hide int he garage or something when they are leaving and you rearrange all of the furniture in the house - and I do mean all of it. Wear gloves while doing it, and leave a nice little note in the foyer that says "Gotcha." It scares the PISS out of people.

As far as a car prank goes...putting the car on jack stands and taking the tires with you generally gets a message across, if that is your aim. Pulling every fuse in the fuse box (if the ignition is fused as it is on alot of ricers) sends a fun little message. And trust me, no one every thinks to just look in the use box for a blown fuse. If you really hate the guy, cram a potato as far up his tail pipe(s) as possible.

My dad would have a dog take a crap on the front seat of the teachers he didn't like. That one's really great if they have cloth seats and you just want the guy to die.

Some sharp cheddar hidden deep in the air vents is a cold and cruel one.

I can get really nasty with some: take all the air out of their tires and drive a small nail into each one and remove it.

Removing their hood is a fun one... If they have a Honda, replace all the "H" Badges with Chebby badges or something else just as fun.

*oops* You said nothing destructive. Sorry! :)

A guy I work with used to leave his car unlocked...well I used to open his door and turn on all the controls, radio full blast, wipers, hazards, move the seat, buckle the belts, what ever else would just be an annoyance. Too bad he now locks his door.

I saw a VP at work had I'm Gay written in the dust on the paint of his car. It was on the pass. side where he must not have seen it for several days. That was good for a laugh.

If he has email you can subscribe him to a bunch of spam mail. or send a bunch of junk mail to his house. Some magazines have cards in the back that you can just happily check off a bunch of free information and catalogs to be sent to his house. Computer Shopper is one that used to have this feature. Well, that is what I can think of as far as non destructive. for now.

pour popcorn kernels down his exhaust, when they get hot-you know what happens. You could also try strapping raw fish/meat/chicken to the bottom of the car, anything that will rot and stink. If you have a j.c. whitney catalog, you can have fun too. We got a backup alarm that said 'caution, vehicle in reverse' in spanish on my buddys car. we hooked it to his tailights so that anytime he used the brakes/headlights/blinkers it would come on. We also got a Tarzan alarm too, we never used it though, just played with it in the store. Put vaseline on all the controls/steering wheel/pedals/etc., thats always a good one. Dog poo under the door handles, kool aid in the winshield washer tank(makes for a very sticky car), big magnets on the backside of the wheels(makes 'em out of balance), thats about all I can think of right now.

I took a dump in a guys potted plant once . :shrug:

ok Im just kiddin...or am I.....

Heres an easy one. Go to the sink, wrap a rubber band tightly around the sprayer lever , aim it at the front of the sink. When they turn on the fawcett ....splash !! :rolleyes:

I am all for the Shaving Cream.....
Just last night, a couple girls went huntin for me and a friend with Squirt Guns... so I took some water Balloons, Put in some Corn Syrup for good measure, then put big Shaving Cream Smiling faces on the balloons. Makes a big mess on the car, cleans off pretty easily. The Corn Syrup just makes things really sticky, only really good if you hit the person... at which point, don't use Shaving Cream, since it stings eyes pretty badly.

Get a tire valve screw driver and pull all the valves....Tping is a classic. Get a tall container, like 2 liter bottle of soda or something similiar and you and a bunch of buddies pee in it, then lean it on their front door and ding dong ditch....when the door opens, hole front entrance will get soaked with piss. Anything that smells terrible when it rots goes well in hard to find places. Insane amounts of bird seed, on the front lawn, A new bird sanctuary has been founded.

Mike

I friend of mine pulled the best prank I ever heard of: he went on a little weekend roadtrip with a buddy. His friend had recently bought a Miata, and they had just came out. The car broke down in San Francisco (about 5 hrs away) and was so new, the SF dealers didn't have any parts for them, so they had to fly back, costing much more than my friend had planned. The next week he took out an ad that read "Very nice Mazda Miata, Red, low miles, barely used. $3,000, call after 10 PM." The guy was swamped with people wanting to buy his car, all calling late at night. He had no way to trace the ad, and it was pretty much harmless, but funny. :D

Wow, what a bunch of misguided people, but I love it so keep it coming.

Here's one that would do well with todays high gas prices. A long time ago when Japanese imports first showed up, one of my co-workers friends bought a something or another and was boasting about it's high gas mileage, so every morning after the guy took off to do his work load, they added some gas to his tank. The boasting of great gas mileage kept going on, so after a few days, they started draining some gas out of the tank and then the guy started really worrying about the poor mileage....... :rlaugh:

There was a guy I used to work with that was 'that guy' in the office....you know the type, the know it all who really knows nothing, always invites himself along, telling tall tales and bs'ing his way along, brown nosing the boss above and beyond the norm, showing up late, leaving early, cheating other co-workers (in a sales environment, this means stealing money from someone), lying to customers/prospects, lying to whomever, etc. The guy actually berated his own mother on the phone one day, suggesting that he made more than her and dad put together, so their opinion must be irrelevant. And if that wasn't enough, he even belittled his grandmother - unreal. He would chew out and belittle his wife on a daily basis. If that's not enough, he was regularly on the phone w/his pastor playin' the good christian boy role, talkin' himself up to the Pastor and looking for spiritual guidance...which he would then throw out the window. Pretty much a useless P.O.S. (i called him a chevy - kiddin'). :nonono:

Anyhow, the guy liked to pay his bills over the phone and use a credit card/bank card to do it. Well, in the corporate cube farm, you can pretty much hear everything going on in the adjacent cubes around you. One of my other cube neighbor's was a funny mo'fo' we used to call The Angry Chinaman - a 6 foot 2 inch chinese guy raised in Taylor, MI which is like a little slice of the backwoods in a metropolitan area - after a month or two of sitting next to Fuf (the Fat Useless F@$%), he had gathered all of his vital information - birthdate, address, mother's maiden name, soc. sec. #, credit card numbers, etc. Well, any time this guy would make a tee time, reserve a hotel room, etc., he would often be quite surprised to arrive to find his tee time cancelled, his non-smoking room w/king bed turned into a smoking room w/two full beds, etc. It was a blast, until finally this guy got fired...don't miss him one bit

There was a great thread in the off-topic forum a while ago on this... I'll see what I can remember.

I think freezing shaving cream, stripping the side off of it so you have nothin but pure frozen shaving cream and leaving it in the guys car in the sun was one. Needless to say, there would be some expansion ;)

Wiring his horn to his brake somehow, so every time he stepped on the brake his horn would go off.

Raise the back (or front) wheels off the ground a tiny tiny bit so when he put it and gear and stepped on the gas the tires would just spin, leaving for a very confused driver.

Put bubble solution on the guys windshield. First thought of course will be to hose it off. BUBBLES!

I remember rice in the air conditioning...though I dont' know if it would work. They said just pour it in the vents and when the guy turns it on full blast on a hot day it would fly everywhere.

Cover the entire car in sticky notes.

Fill the entire car with ketchup packets, styrafoam, whatever.

I'll add more if I can remember them...

Get a gay bumper sticker and a magnet sheet and have fun.

593952_52_full.jpg

This one lasted five days before he found out!

I've always liked baby powder in the air vents, swiss cheese on the manifold, shaving cream on the outside and inside of the windows, rocks squeesed into the tread on all four tires, dead animals tied to the rear bumper and hidden under the car, changing out the entire ignition switch (which works well on many GM's). Heres just a little secret. You will think I'm full of it, but try it. Me and a few of my friends in college were screwing around one day trying to save money on a locksmith by breaking into my roomates '98 GMC pickup. We spent about an hour using coat hangers trying to trip the lock when a kid with a '98 chevy walked over and pretended to open the passenger door with his key. AND IT WORKED!!! All GM's from about '97 to '01 (give or take a year) can be opened from the passenger side with the same key. I have a '00 Grand prix and I unlocked 2 GMC's, 1 chevy pickup and a '99 grand prix WITH THE SAME KEY. If you don't believe me, try it. don't forget to take plenty of Ford and Mustang stickers to plaster all over the insides of the windows and be sure to lock up when you leave!! :D

We filled a friend's Vista Cruiser Station Wagon (lime green) with packing peanuts in high school. He came out to go to school, saw us, saw the car, waved, went into the garage got a leaf blower and went to work cleaning out the car.

He got me back by getting a bunch of strong guys to pick up my MGB and put it on two picnic tables. I was stuck until I could marshall enough muscle to move it.

There used to be these firework things that you wired to the ignition that would scream, pop and flood your hood with smoke. Harmless, but cool.

Ah, youth, when we didn't have better things to do. :nice: