just ported my lower intake on my

dastang2

Dec 11, 2003
tx
hello, i just did a gasket match but by doing that it opened the ports up big time. i have felpro gaskets, not sure of the part # now but what a difference. i have not installed it yet. i slightly ported just the exhaust ports on the car before but not too much. i am debating if i should open up the ports where the upper and lower bolt together but i don't think i will. this is a stock engine besides dual exhaust. we will see what i get out of it when i have the injectors to put back in it. i did put a 91 5.0 HO tbird's fuel pump in last week since my old one gave out.

• Sponsors (?)

how about where the upper and lower connect, if i did not i would have to shave some gasket off to make it bigger. is it worth it. i don't have a bigger maf or throttle body

i have heard of half shafting, can somebody tell me more or even better show me a diagram or pic of one that is done like that so i can follow. is it possible to port the intake runners on the head with them still installed if i keep a shop vac and rags stuffed all the way down into the runners to block the shavings from going in.

i wish i had money for the cam but if i was to do a mod like that to anything, it would be for my carbed 89, which has a good cam now but thinking of going bigger., how much would a small cam cost for a 95 3.8. is there anyway i can make a ram air or cold air intake with the stock MAF sensor and a different intake pipe with out the ruffles.