Just wanted to say hi!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Pro-Hawk said:
:shrug: Some people can't grasp how huge Texas really is I guess :D Its roughly 510 miles or a 9-10 hour drive from me to Houston. I bet I could drive one end to the other In Virgina in 10 hours ;) Its anouthe 6 hours west of me to El Paso :eek: Talking about huge.

well I'm about 8-10 hours from North Florida, and an hour away from Miami, where you can actually keep going down for quite a while towards the keys and stuff, so yeah it takes a while for me to get out of florida too

well in alaska you can drive for days and not see canada or the pacific ocean... it's all relative... :rolleyes: my point was your all like "omg ur from texas! thats frekkin awsome", theres lots of people in texas man

Pro-Hawk said:
Now I know why I never hard of Montgomery, Tx before. Its a sub of Houston I guess :D I've drove from El Paso to Texakana and Big Bend to almost Amarillo but I've never been down to Houston :rolleyes: I've also driven around Central Texas, like Austin and San Antonio.

Montgomery is about an hour and a half north of Houston....I always just say I'm in Houston b/c nobody knows of good ole Montgomery. :D

Texas is the best state. Not all cowboys and horses and cows like lots of people think. Montgomery is boring. I don't actually live in Montgomery anymore. (went to high school there) . I'm now in Spring, a little closer to Houston.

97v6Silver said:
42501attentionwhore.gif

omghi2u!
:lol: :rlaugh: That short clip deserves an Oscar. It must qualify for something. :rlaugh:

ponychick said:
orange county new york? no, orange county california actually (yeah, like in the show....well even though ive never seen the show, whatever). there's an orange county new york?? hmm there's also an orange county florida.

Actually, the show Orange County Choppers is based in Orange County NY. I've been there a few times, and actually used to live there. Good ol' Goshen, though it is EXTREMELY small, like 4000 people.

97v6Silver said:
well in alaska you can drive for days and not see canada or the pacific ocean... it's all relative... :rolleyes: my point was your all like "omg ur from texas! thats frekkin awsome", theres lots of people in texas man

I know everything is realtive but try using Cali as a exsample next time. If you think you can drive for days in Alaska I want to see what your taking :nice: Its not a straight shot from one place to the other. A 10 hour drive there probly will net you 100-200 miles as for in Texas it would net about 500-700 miles. Although Alaska is the biggest state in the union its the least populated state. Texas is the second at 25 mill while Cali is like 27-30 mil. So they don't have a lot of long highways systems since theres no one there. Plus the terrain is very hard to get around in cars/trucks. There is the Alkan Highway that I think is like 300-400 miles long but most of that is between Alaska and Washington state. Now if you plan on taking that road I would plan it where I would be through it before night fall :D There isn't really and stops inbetween and if you break down its like 50 below during the night :eek: Its on my top 10 things to do :nice:

PonyJoe said:
Actually, the show Orange County Choppers is based in Orange County NY. I've been there a few times, and actually used to live there. Good ol' Goshen, though it is EXTREMELY small, like 4000 people.

Oh, hehe...well actually I was talking about "The O.C.". Maybe you haven't heard about it, I personally think it sounds like a dumb story line but whatever. I think basically its about rich stereotypical ppl that live in Newport Beach, CA....Probably the polar opposite of Orange County Choppers for sure though :)