SOLD Kenne Bell Supercharged Ford Mustang Gt Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny1059

Dec 15, 2016
IMG_1151.PNG
IMG_1153.PNG
IMG_1154.PNG
Kenne Bell Supercharged 2008 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe, 5 Speed manual V8 with 40k miles. Excellent condition. Low miles. No accidents. Never smoked in. Clean Carfax. Shaker premium stereo with CD player. AC blows ice cold. Everything in working condition. All scheduled maintenance performed and up to date.

Over $20,000 has been invested into this Mustang in professional upgrades and modifications at Southern Hotrod, LLC in Kenner, LA. www.southernhotrod.com

Always garaged. This is not my daily driver. Never driven in the rain. The seats and interior are in like new condition and everything is in working order. AC blows ice cold. This Mustang is one of a kind and comes with all factory options plus optional upgraded cloth seats and Shaker premium stereo system. All regular maintenance has been performed. This vehicle has been well maintained and is ready to go to a new owner. I have books and receipts for most of the below mods.

List of mods:

The engine has been supercharged with a Kenne Bell stage two 2.6 L kit. A performance clutch, performance driveshaft, and frame rail/torque box braces have been installed. The supercharger is boosting 9 psi right now allowing 93 octane fuel to be used. According to Kenne Bell it is putting down 500 RWHP, but with a tune and higher octane fuel this car could run 19 psi of boost and put down 675 RWHP or approximately 800 hp at the crank making for a great drag car. Since the car has already been set up to handle the additional power, this would be simple to set up. As the car is now, I have opted for the classic look with stock Bullitt style wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich Comp TA tires. The car has a conservative look, but with the Ken Belle Supercharger, racing pistons and plugs, racing clutch, Borla exhaust and upgrades to the suspension and drive shaft, it could definitely be considered a sleeper.
I am also including a flash tuner with the car.

The following is a full list of what has been done to the car:

Transmission and clutch just installed 12/30/16
Kenne Bell Stage 2 kit
RPM connecting rods
Manley performance pistons
Melling high performance oil pump
Brisk silver racing plugs
Steeda lowering springs
Steeda lower control arms
Steeda frame rail and torque box braces
Steeda one piece aluminum performance drive shaft
4.56 gears
Borla mufflers and exhaust system

I will also include with the car:
SCT 3000 X3 Power Flash Tuner Programmer ($379 value)
10 psi pulley

Car located in Orlando, FL
Asking $15,900
Serious offers only. No low ballers please.
Pm me if interested.
Sonny1059

Attachments

• IMG_1155.PNG
    IMG_1155.PNG
    4.8 MB · Views: 371
  • IMG_1156.PNG
    IMG_1156.PNG
    4.4 MB · Views: 349
  • IMG_1157.PNG
    IMG_1157.PNG
    4.1 MB · Views: 371