Lca Help Needed

ChiliK

Oct 9, 2015
Hi All, I have an 03 GT Vert with 85K, that is mostly stock except for 18x9 chrome 95 R's with 275/40/18 BFG's all around and Drone Master 40's on my stock exhaust.
I recently picked up a $200 package deal on CL for some 97 Cobra parts.
2 Koni double adjustable struts 8742 1122Sport and 2 Koni DA shocks 8042 1134Sport.
4 Eibach "Blue" springs 9302.101 and 102.
2 BBK lower control and 2 BBK upper control arms
2 Global West MCF-9 CC plates

My plans are to install the Koni's, Eibach springs and CC plates. Not install the BBK UCA's.
I am thinking about using the LCA's but here is my problem they are an older set from BBK and I have contacted them, sent pictures and found out they don't make that style/type of bushing anymore.
The BBK's have 3 piece poly bushings and because they are 97's they have the 12mm ID steel bushing sleeves and I have 14mm bolts.

Through research I've found people suggesting that I just replace or drill out the sleeves.
Question, where can I get some 14mm bushing sleeves? BBK wants to just sell me an new set of LCA's. Maximum MS asked me to submit a tech question with dimensions of the sleeves but I have yet to hear back.

I have been scouring the web looking for sleeves and the closest thing I can find are sleeves for a Jeep YJ leaf spring (3/4 X 9/16 X 3") which is not ideal and no metric sizes.

I am on a limited budget and would love to just buy a new MM LCA set but, $200 is not possible at this time.
Does anyone have or know where I could get 4 14mm ID bushing sleeves? Should I just keep the stock LCA's? My car is just a DD with some spirited driving now and then. Lowering the car was the primary reason I bought the parts.

Any help/suggestions are welcome Thanks Mark

Attachments

• IMG_1140.JPG
    IMG_1140.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Sponsors (?)