Let's Play A Game(failed Miserably In The Ot Section.)

• Sponsors (?)

I would tint the windows the same shade as the moon roof.

CTSV.jpg CTSV2.jpg

My new (to me) DD:

My only plans at the moment are to do the same as I suggested above. Tint the windows the same shade as the moon roof.

I love the color. Honestly if I were to step up to a sport luxury sedan from a Mustang, this would probably be it, because Lincoln is still catering to grandmas. What would I change? Like Noobz said, window tint. Maybe more mustache..
IMG_0249.JPG

Reactions: 3 users
I love the color. Honestly if I were to step up to a sport luxury sedan from a Mustang, this would probably be it, because Lincoln is still catering to grandmas. What would I change? Like Noobz said, window tint. Maybe more mustache..
IMG_0249.JPG

I love the color.

I'd change the front plate location.

e375b6714b6a26238c401446deb615fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
I am not going to post a pic of my wife's minivan, but that Hawaiian 5.0 is NICE. I have always liked that car. I like the wheels, the clean brake set up, stance, and overall look in general. As far as change, it looks like it could MAYBE use some new headlights, but it could just be the angle of the pic making them look dull.

Edit: Ok fine, to keep the game moving.
Van_zpswk3vjbvk.jpg

Last edited:
I am not going to post a pic of my wife's minivan, but that Hawaiian 5.0 is NICE. I have always liked that car. I like the wheels, the clean brake set up, stance, and overall look in general. Very nice.
Screw it, post the minivan for fun, I'm posting my F150 for my next one!

Minivans are great family haulers. I would change the color. My wife and kids beat the crap out of the family hauler and a dark color would look bad quickly.

Here's my current family hauler/Diesel tow beast

IMG_20141010_173048990_zpsees6kmue.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
I am not going to post a pic of my wife's minivan, but that Hawaiian 5.0 is NICE. I have always liked that car. I like the wheels, the clean brake set up, stance, and overall look in general. As far as change, it looks like it could MAYBE use some new headlights, but it could just be the angle of the pic making them look dull.

Edit: Ok fine, to keep the game moving.
Van_zpswk3vjbvk.jpg

Put these wheels on it and it will be perfect :)
IMG_1212.JPG

Minivans are great family haulers. I would change the color. My wife and kids beat the crap out of the family hauler and a dark color would look bad quickly.

Here's my current family hauler/Diesel tow beast

IMG_20141010_173048990_zpsees6kmue.jpg
I have always wanted one of those. The later models or very early ones. The 3ish years around that motor transition when they were going to the new diesel, are a bitch.

Always knew I needed to spend $1500 on an EGR upgrade kit, right after purchase. I decided to keep my old Suburban instead.

2001_chevy_suburban_z71_4wd_runs_n_drives_great_lt_leather_towing_pkg_6550007471215688450.jpg

I think it's destined for a new set of front seats, refinished wheels, and a 6.2L upgrade if the EEC swap isn't horrible.

Reactions: 1 users
I have always wanted one of those. The later models or very early ones. The 3ish years around that motor transition when they were going to the new diesel, are a ****.

Always knew I needed to spend $1500 on an EGR upgrade kit, right after purchase. I decided to keep my old Suburban instead.

2001_chevy_suburban_z71_4wd_runs_n_drives_great_lt_leather_towing_pkg_6550007471215688450.jpg

I think it's destined for a new set of front seats, refinished wheels, and a 6.2L upgrade if the EEC swap isn't horrible.
I like the cleanliness of your vehicle, but it needs a mustache.
IMG_1759.JPG