License Plate Bulb Size

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
I KNOW I've created a thread for this! Reason being is I remember posting pics about it, but for some F'ing reason I can't find it and I'm GOING NUTS!!!

CIMG1398.jpg

View attachment 428074

can someone please just tell me the bulb size of the license plate bulb? Thanks! :nice:

Attachments

• CIMG1398.jpg
    CIMG1398.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,467
  • Sponsors (?)

TrueBlue03 said:
remember you doin the thread on those license plate bulbs, couldnt find it. what'd you use again? what kind of LEDs and wheres a good place to buy them?

Yea, thread is gone. I found a link to the thread in another thread, and it's gone. Link to it was a dead link. :shrug: Wierd.

Anywho, I buy mine for $14 on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/194-...tegoryZ33713QQihZ005QQitemZ150049963888QQrdZ1

I always get compliments on them because they match the color of my HIDs nearly perfect. :flag:

d98gt said:
My little housings that the bulbs are covered by have cracked. What would one do about that?

:(

Head on over to www. modular depot .com (minus the spaces of course) and go to the forums, then to the Ford Parts forum. Post in there for Randy. I think they are $20 for a set of 2 new housings. :nice:

TrueBlue03 said:
thanks AmBo. i'm gonna get me some:nice:

No prob man! I guess you missed the last craze I started last winter. I was the first to do it after being inspired by the LEDs in a GS350's tag lights. Then I think about 14 guys here did it shortly after. Some did red, some did amber, some did blue. The guys who did red on red cars looked nice. :nice:

Let me know how it turns out! I believe your friend with the R32 has LED tag lights. :p